Wednesday, June 27, 2012

As promised, pictures of me painting in oompa loompa gettup:

 The walls look pretty now in all white, though!


In other news, my birthday was a few weeks ago. In related news, Jacob has become aware of my obsession with Thor (so gorgeous).  The result of these two statements is below:
Yes. He will be going up on a wall in my apartment when I get back to Colorado, and maybe eventually in my own office whenever I get a full-time job!  

In an exhibit related comment: this particular poster was the inspiration for the final text panel I designed on my own the first week here.  So to be given a copy of the same poster was also an awesome reminder of my work thus far at the museum!  I am very excited about this exhibit, and I hope every can take time to see it this fall and winter.  The exhibit Up, Up, & Away opens October 20.  


1 comment: