Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello HMOM Intern Diaries readers!

I am glad you have returned to read up on all the exciting things going on at the museum.  Since I am having to play a little catch up, this particular post about my first week of work which was the first week of June.

That week was a particularly exciting week as I was reintroduced into museum work at HMOM.  One of the first things I got to learn was something I have never done before, graphics.  The main exhibit I am working on is Up, Up, & Away, opening up in October. (It is going to be awesome, be sure to check it out!)  The highlight in this learning experience was when Jacob (our Curator of Exhibits) gave me a blank slate and told me to develop the final text panel.  It was so exciting!  It took about two days because I had only been introduced to Photoshop the day before.  But the final text panel is now done, and I believe it compliments the rest of the objects on the wall very nicely.

Sorry, but no more details about the graphics, you will have to come see the exhibit to see it.  But I promise it will be worth it!

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment